A Quick Survey

• 25 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello everyone! I am design student in the Netherlands working on a project about statelessness. Currently, I am building a team that will create a virtual world dedicated to stateless people and people who support stateless rights. This is an ongoing process, but we will host a first event to present our work end of May/start of June. Everyone is welcome and I will keep you updated!

For this to happen I need your input. Can you spare a few minutes of your time to complete this anonymous survey? You would be helping my team put together our first design proposal by letting us know your interests.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFHGVRe1sYMBkw03WYEi3YLzrsyv3L0KgiCkFngw-gQVqOyQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please share the survey with your friends and help us create a virtual world for stateless rights!

If you have any questions or would like to know more (maybe you even want to join the team?) please let me know! Or email nonnation.creation@gmail.com

Thank you!

Alex

2 replies

Userlevel 4

@Alex S , I just participated in the survey, this looks very intersting!

@everyone, go participate and help shape this virtual world for statelessness topics!

Would everyone participating be able to voice ideas in the partliament meetings as well? (the text made it sound like it is primarliy listening)

Userlevel 3

That is great input, thank you! 

It should definitely be about being able to jump in and participate, add topics of discussion, share links, images etc. etc.! 

Will change it immediately :)