Discussion

Equal rights for everyone - our Christmas wish list

• 22 December 2021
  • 4 replies
Equal rights for everyone - our Christmas wish list
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

For some people the festive season is the time to reflect🎄. We used this time to reflect on what is needed to create a better future for stateless people and noted these things on our “Christmas wish list”. 

While only certain parts of our world celebrate Christmas, we are convinced that all parts of society benefit from a world in which stateless people are able to live in joy and peace. 

Anything else you’d like to add? There is certainly so much more we could wish for.

What are your most important wishes & hopes for stateless people? Add your thoughts in the comment section and share with friends in the stateless community to add their wishes ✍️

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
When I tell people about „statefree“, the most common reaction is amazement that something like this exists. So my wish would be more visibility for the topic and the people who are affected by statelessness 🙏🏻🔥
Userlevel 4

@Dani, thanks for spreading the news about Statefree and the great Christmas wish 🙂 let’s make that wish reality together! 

Userlevel 3

One of my ultimate hopes is that the stateless people have equal rights like other state people and we hug each-other and spread love and peace, there is no difference between humans except who is doing more goodness, this is the mindset that we need to have. Peace :v_tone1:

Userlevel 3

@Pali Omar -