Community voices

The Statefree Pod is live 🎉

• 14 March 2023
  • 5 replies
The Statefree Pod is live 🎉
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Whoop whoop!

Today is the day: We are beyond proud to share that we are launching „The Statefree Pod“

The Statefree Pod is a podcast created by stateless people for stateless people and for anyone who already is or wants to become part of our community.

How does statelessness relate to our identity? How does it affect our friends and partners? 

How can we support each other in community but also ourselves as individuals? 

Stay tuned for thoughtful conversations and the deeply moving truths of our community members. 

Where can I find the podcast? 

You can find the podcast here on Spotify, and soon on Google Podcasts. 

What can I expect from this podcast?

6 episodes - 3 languages 

The first series of our podcast consists of 6 episodes which will be published every second week. 

There will be episodes available in English, German and Spanish/Italian. 

How can I support the podcast?

1. Listen: The greatest gift you can give is to take the time and listen to what our community members want to share with you

2. Tell us what you think: We would love to hear your feedback! This is our first podcast project and we are keen to learn and further develop this format in order to offer the appropriate platform and setting for all future conversations. 

3. Share with others: Spread the word and share the podcast with your network if you liked it 💛

How do I stay up to date? 

Click the „⭐ Follow  “ button at the bottom of this article to get updates from this Forum Thread - or „Follow“ The Podcast in the Spotify App

Can I also become part of the podcast? 

Would you like to share your story in our podcast? That’s phenomenal! 

Reach out to us via email (info@statefree.world) or directly in the Forum. We will get in touch :) 

What now? 

The first episode is a conversation between Eddy and Fredi. Eddy is a stateless person born in Germany. Fredi is one of his best friends. It’s a conversation about how statelessness affects their friendships and about the impact statelessness has on how „German“ Eddy considers himself to be. Note: This episode is in German. 

In the meantime, for those who don’t speak German:

Watch this video interview from @Lynn and @Karmel Zarzar sharing their experience of being part of the podcast. 

Thank so much to everyone involved in this podcast! Special thanks goes to @Karmel Zarzar for the video production, Dara Shikoh for podcast editing and Blin for the music. 

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Great podcast, great episode @Eddy! Thank you so much for sharing and using your powerful voice! 💛

Congratulations on a job well done. 

Sending my love to you, guys! 🤗 💪🏻💪🏽💪🏿

Alma 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Wooopppwoopppppp, the coolest podcast with the coolest people 💜💜💜💜💜

Userlevel 2

Wow!! 😍🤩

Thank you for the podcast! Not using Spotify but open source software it took me some time to find the podcasts RSS address. Maybe other people need it, too. It’s here: http://​ https://anchor.fm/s/dc254a04/podcast/rss ​