Question

Design Event - Short interviews on statelessness

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

Good morning everyone! ☀️

check out www.ddw.nl
​​​​

In October I will be participating in the DDW, an important design event. As a social designer I will be participating by conducting several interviews on critical social issues such as statelessness. I would like to invite you to participate by giving a 10 minute interview, as it will be a great opportunity to get in touch with other NGOs and investors and in general to raise awareness for starelessness. You can also attend various other online exhibitions from the event.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

I will gladly tailor any interviews to your liking

Have a great day!

Alex

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Alex S, this sounds super interesting! I am sure there are some people interested in participating on here! We will definitely also have a look into it :)⭐

Userlevel 3

I’m still looking for interviewees✨😊

The interview is quite simple and is maximum 10 min. There is a possibility to have it with video or only audio. If you are interested we can make an appointment between the 22nd-30th Oct and I will contact you. I will ask you to describe what statelessness is and how you experience it.

It won't be necessary to prepare anything. If you do still have questions please let me know. I would be happy to answer them by email or via a zoom call. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 😉

Alex_szwaj@hotmail.com