Question

Hello, I am Claire!

• 15 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! My name is Claire and I am a community ally. I am also a student finishing my Master's in Migration Studies at the University of San Francisco.

My thesis work is focussed on understanding how to spur political participation in solidarity with the statefree community, as a step in the fight for citizenship for all. I am currently researching ways to harness the power of first-person storytelling as an educational tool, with the goal of pushing for the recognition of statefree people as the experts on their experiences as opposed to academic researchers. I also volunteer with the Black Alliance for Just Immigration (BAJI), as a research assistant on asylum cases.ย 

I'm excited to listen, learn and fight with you allโœŠ๐Ÿพ

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @clairegreenย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฟ Welcome to the community! I absolutely love, love the topic and focus of your research and thesis. Feel free also to reach out to our team directly if there is anything specific we can support you withย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the welcome @Christianaย ! I will definitely take some time to reach out :)ย