Question

Call for participants – Research on the identification of stateless asylum seekers in Germany

• 12 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone!

My name is Cecilia and I am a PhD researcher at the University of Sussex, UK. My research focuses on the identification of stateless asylum seekers in Germany, Italy, and Switzerland. It aims to shed light on the multiple challenges faced by stateless persons applying for international protection in Europe and to propose some avenues for improvement.

For the purpose of my research, I am interviewing stateless persons/persons at risk of statelessness who have gone through the asylum procedure in the three countries (including persons who are still in the procedure, recognized refugees, persons who have been granted some other form of protection, persons whose asylum application was rejected and have not been granted any form of protection).

If you are stateless/at risk of statelessness and have applied for asylum in Germany, I would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with me at c.manzotti@sussex.ac.uk. I will provide you with additional information about my research and answer any questions you may have, before scheduling an (online) interview at your convenience. Be assured that your responses will be used solely for research purposes and will remain anonymous, if you wish so.

Many thanks for your time!

Best wishes,

Cecilia

0 replies

Be the first to reply!