What images come to mind when you think of "statelessness"? - Invitation to participate!

• 16 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Dear Statefree community,

I would like invite you to be part of a photovoice-project in order to make statelessness more visible and create positive change together! For more information see the flyer below!

18 days I uploaded my first flyer, in the meantime i made some changes, created a new version and am know hoping to reach out and get to know you/people, who would like to participate. I am very excited and would love to contribute something useful and interesting. If you have any questions or further ideas, please contact me!

Join an information session to find out more!

Nora

Photovoice-Project
Invitation to information session

2 replies

Userlevel 4

@Nosu , this is a great project! @everyone, sign up for the free online information session to ask any questions you might have or learn more about the project. ☀

[german version]

Liebe Statefree community,

Ich lade herzlich zur Teilnahme am Photovoice-Projekt ein, und dazu sich -individuell oder auch einer Gruppe mit anderen Menschen, die von Staatenlosigkeit betroffen sind - mit dem Thema Staatenlosigkeit auf eine andere, kreative Art und Weise auseinanderzusetzen - mit eigenen Fotos und Texten. Ein Ziel ist:  Staatenlosigkeit sichtbarer zu machen und dadurch positive Veränderungen anzuregen. Bist du neugierig geworden? Weitere Informationen findest du auf dem Flyer! ;-)

Hast du weitere Fragen, Anregungen für mich oder Ideen, dann schreib mir sehr gerne eine Nachricht (hier oder per Mail an: making.statelessness.visible@posteo.org) oder nimm an einer Informationsveranstaltung teil ! Teile auch gerne meinen Flyer mit Menschen, die es interessieren könnte!

Vielen Dank und herzliche Grüße,

Nora

Photovoice-Projekt

Einladung zur Informationsveranstaltung/ Kontaktaufnahme