Invitation to event & call for proposals

• 27 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone! I’m a new member in this space and very happy to be here :)

I work at the European Network on Statelessness (ENS), and wanted to share some information on a conference we are organising in Madrid, Spain, in June. We are currently looking for proposals for panel events for this conference, and would be particularly keen to hear from individuals / groups / organisations impacted by statelessness on any panel discussions that they would like to organise. More info here: https://www.statelessness.eu/updates/event/addressing-statelessness-europe-closing-protection-gaps-and-realising-everyones-right?mc_cid=21fe36d2eb&mc_eid=339b3e75ac

I’ll share more information when registration for attendance is open :) And please feel free to contact me here or by email if you have any questions! frances.timberlake@statelessness.eu.

Thanks,

Frances

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hi @Frances Timberlake, it is great that you are here! Thank you for sharing the info about the ENS conference “Addressing Statelessness in Europe: Closing Protection Gaps and Realising Everyone’s Right to a Nationality” with the community and the option to participate in the conference. It is a great way to enable visibility & discussion around the topic of statelessness and include the community!🙏🏼